Saturday, September 7, 2024

She's Not Sorry: Book Review


 She's Not Sorry

By Mary Kubica

Library Copy


One of the best thriller and page turner I've read in awhile. I haven't been able to connect with any book in the last couple months since my Mom's death. Not this one. The second novel I have read by this author (Mary Kubica). Loved each novel I have read by Ms. Kubica. 

I am a retired nurse. I absolutely loved the book because most of what was happening was in the hospital setting. What we do as nurses taking care of patients. I could relate to most of what was going on. This has to be the first novel I've read about nursing, and the occupation. The author got it right. I don't know if she worked as a nurse. Or she knew someone, or did her research before publishing. The story seemed to authentic working on the hospital floor. I didn't work in ICU, but I did work on the post-surgical floor. 

I loved the fast paced thriller. I read, and loved it for the fun and the great read it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul of an Octopus: Book Review

Soul of an Octopus By Sy Montgomery ( my copy) I never thought I would be interested in learning about an Octopus. After reading, Remarkable...